22 November 2013

Friday Favourites by Itty Bitty & Bijou

Hi All! Welcome to my second Friday Favourites and round up of the week! With Christmas getting closer and closer I'm feeling super festive - I cannot wait to decorate our house and spend time with family! I've been thinking about festive party ideas and shall be sharing inspirations and ideas of this nature soon too. For now, here are my favourite things from this week...

Style Me Pretty, Gooch and Gawler, Boudoir Photography Session,
A UK inspiration shoot on Style Me Pretty | I was so pleased to see vendors from the UK featured on my all time favourite wedding blog, Style Me Pretty! The shoot is a must see, with a soft palette of pastel greens, greys, and little hints of aubergine. Put together by Jessie Thompson Wedding Planning, shot by Taylor Barnes Photography, and fantastic florals by The Rose Shed - the shoot has lots of beautiful details to inspire you - the tablescape is particularly pretty!

What Lies Beneath | A stunning boudoir inspiration shoot on Rock My Wedding shot by the fabulous Fiona Kelly and styled by my friend with flawless taste, Louise Beukes of b.loved. The shoot has a dreamy creamy palette, fresh flowers and foliage as delicate as the 'delicates' - which are perfect pieces for a sophisticated Boudoir Photography Sessions too.

The Raven of Nonsuch | This beautiful shoot by Gooch and Gawler was published in October but is still inspiring me everyday! The use of feather capes within the Bridal look reminds me in part of Swan Lake. It is so artistic and put together with such imagination and attention to detail. It is unlike anything I have seen before and if you haven't already seen it, you must!

The beautiful Autumnal colours which are trending in makeup have really caught my eye this week. Those deep berry, plum and mauve tones for lips and nails are just delicious and you'll soon see that that these colour tones have indeed been inspiring my work lately!

I hope you enjoyed my Friday Favourites and have yourselves a super weekend!

Catharine x

See previous Friday Favourites by Itty Bitty Bijou { here }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...