5 March 2014

Inspired by Magnolia Rouge Magazine - The Elements Issue

Today I saw that the latest issue of Magnolia Rouge Magazine went live and I could not wait to sit down for a little coffee break and take a look! This edition is 'The Elements Issue' and boasts beautiful work from some of my favorite Photographers' including Erich Mcvey, Laura Murray, Clayton Austin and Danelle Bohane!

Magnolia Rouge Magazine never fails to inspire me, especially in my wedding photo work at Catharine Noble Photography. As well as stunning shoots from some of my faves, I was introduced to new talents too such as Julie Song Ink...


I am completely in love with and inspired by the exquisite and whimsical, watercolour illustrations by Julie Song Ink. Delicate, romantic florals' in the prettiest color palette. Combining three of my favorite wedding stationery trends of the moment - watercolor, florals and illustrations!

You must also check out her Etsy shop for some super pretty calligraphy pieces too!


As well as out-of-this-world contributors and Fine Art Photography, Magnolia Rouge is run by Kate, the Graphic Designer behind Ruby & Willow. She has flawless taste, especially when it comes to weddings and fonts! She creates fabulous Stationery and her editorial design for the Magnolia Rouge Magazine and blog is always an inspiration and delight to look at!

So if  like Me, you love weddings, photography and pretty graphic design - you will very much enjoy both the Magnolia Rouge blog and magazines! Pop by and view the latest issue with a cup of tea!


Magazine - Magnolia Rouge by Kate Holland . Illustrations by Julie Song Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...